AMD Software Adrenalin 22.11.2
scheda aggiornata 2 giorni fa
Driver AMD Software Adrenalin versione 22.11.2 Beta per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon RX 400 e successive. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
- The Callisto Protocol
- Need for Speed Unbound
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next-Gen Update
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMDRSServ.exe may cause GPU utilization to remain at 100% after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- An intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur while videos are playing in VRChat on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Intermittent system stuttering or UI flickering may occur when two videos are simultaneously playing using chromium-based browsers.
- During video playback and gameplay, frame drop may occur in chromium-based browsers with variable refresh rate enabled extended displays.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Texture flickering or artifacts may occur during Warhammer 40,000: Darktide gameplay.